The Vienna State Opera has 435 standing room places. Tickets go on sale 80 minutes before the performance begins at the standing room box office (entrance Operngasse). Please note that the standing room box office opens 120 minutes before the performance on evenings with expected large crowds. These are:
- LE NOZZE DI FIGARO: 6./ 10./ 13./ 17. Juni
- MADAMA BUTTERFLY: 20./ 23. Juni
- CAVALLERIA RUSTICANA / PAGLIACCI: 15./ 24. Juni
For matinees, standing room tickets are issued at the evening box office in the foyer.
Please note the minimum age of five years. (Numerous separate children's events are offered for children).
- Standing room first floor 18€
- Standing room gallery 15€
- Standing room balcony 13€
- Prices with BundestheaterCard (one ticket per person)
- Standing room first floor 5€
- Standing room balcony and gallery 4€
- From 10.00 a.m. one day before the performance, BundestheaterCard holders can purchase reduced standing room tickets online and at the box office until the start of the performance.
How to get your discounted standing room tickets:
- Go directly to our ticket shop: https://tickets.wiener-staatsoper.at/webshop/webticket/eventlist
- Click on "Login" at the top right and log in
- Now select the event for which you want to buy a discounted standing room ticket. Please note: Standing room tickets will only be released one day before the performance from 10am
- In the seating plan at the top left you will see the three areas "Standing Parterre" "Balcony" and "Gallery". Please click on your desired area.
- Select an available standing room seat (in colour). You will now be shown the discounted price. Please note that you can only book one seat with your account.
- Click on "add to cart" and finish your booking.
Please note that you must show your Bundestheatercard when purchasing the reduced standing room tickets or when entering the performance.
Here you can find all information about the BundestheaterCard.
Standing room first floor
Standing room gallery
Standing room balcony
Article is closed for comments.